Looking after your candle is really important. Taking good care will really help you get the most out of your candle, reduce waste and be safe.
- To prevent your candle tunnelling (leaving excess wax around the edges of the jar,) make sure to burn your candle until the entire top layer of wax has melted.
- Allow your candle to cool, then trim the wick to around 0.5cm (wick trimmers are a really handy tool to have, but some scissors or nail clippers will do the job.)
- Keep the wax pool free of any debris, such as wick trimmings.
- Avoid moving the candle whilst it's burning.
- Always place your candle on a heat resistant surface and somewhere away from pets, children and anything flammable.
- Our candles are made with 100% soy wax, which is a natural & vegan product. Occasionally some slight imperfections may occur with the wax, this is nothing to worry about and will not affect the candle.
Candle jar & lid return scheme
We do everything we can to be ethical and sustainable, so if you are able to return your candle jar & lid to us, we will give you a discount code for your next purchase. Whether you post it back, or give it us back when we deliver your next one, it goes a very long way and really helps prevent waste.